Returns & Exchange Policy
Here at POW we like to differentiate ourselves from our competitors by our customer service and industry knowledge. Having chosen our stock lines for quality and suitability and as all items are quality controlled before leaving our warehouse we are confident you will be happy with your purchase, however, if you need to return/exchange all or part of your order for any reason you can do so within 7 working days of receipt providing you adhere to the following guidelines:
- POW are happy to refund/exchange all items that are unwashed, unworn and with the original packaging, registered for a refund/exchange within 7 working days after the date of signature of receipt of goods and authorised refunds will only be made back to the original payment card/account.
- We will not refund/exchange items that have been worn, washed or soiled and all returns are inspected upon reciept at POW. Additionally for hygienic reasons sealed items such as tights, make up, eyelashes, wigs & underwear etc will not be refunded or exchanged if found to have been opened. Some costumes contain sealed wigs, tights & make up, in such cases if the costume is not suitable then please do not open these accessories as once they have been opened refunds/exchanges will not be given.
- Typically costumes do not come in sealed packages and therefore you are welcome to try them on.
- Please take every care with our products as any products you wish to return/exchange must be recieved back in its original shipped condition and with original packaging. All items such as hangars, header cards and packaging should be returned along with the product.
- Outbound postage costs will only be refunded if the refund is registered within the 7 day cooling off period.
- Cost of return postage & packing will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you obtain proof of posting or that you use Royal Mails recorded service as the responsibility for any goods being returned stays with you until the point of receipt at our warehouse.
- POW aims to refund all authorised returns within 30 days from the point of cancellation. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
- If you are seeking an exchange for any reason please be aware that the replacement will only be sent once we are in receipt of the original ordered item.
- Any good received outside of the terms of this returns policy shall be deemed as "In Dispute". Such "In Dispute" items will not be refunded or exchanged and a reson for this will be provided to you. We will be happy to reship these items back to you at no additional cost, or else, they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days of receipt back to us.
- All items that are made to measure such as mascot & ride-on costumes are non refundable.
Back to top
Before sending the parcel back to us please call us free on 0800 232 1148 for a returns authorisation number. You will be asked for the following so please have these details to hand before calling:
- Order number (found on your shipping note or in your customer account)
- Reason for return
You will need to include your returns number along with your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in a delay in refund.
If you wish you can click the icon below to download a returns address label:
Back to top
Returns - Pre Dispatch Cancellations
If you decide to cancel your order, and providing your order has not been dispatched, you are entitled to a full refund with no charges. Please contact us at your earliest convenience as charges will apply after dispatch.
Back to top
Returns Policy - Faulty Goods
We are happy to refund or exchange any items that prove to have a manufacturers fault. Please contact us on 0800 232 1148 to obtain returns authorisation code within 7 working days of receipt of your order. We will not be held liable in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, misuse, alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval. This does not effect your statutory rights. Please follow our standard returns procedure as highlighted below.
Back to top